If you would like us to offer a prayer for you, please let us know here and we will add your prayer to our Prayer Board.[contact-form-7 id=”256″ title=”Prayers”]
If you would like someone to pray alongside you, for you or to light a candle in memory of a loved one, please get in touch.
If praying does not come effortlessly for you, try these tips for making your prayer life more focused and effective:
- Choose a specific place to pray away from distractions so you can concentrate.
- Pray at the same time every day, if at all possible. Make it part of your regular routine and it will become habit.
- Pray out loud. When we pray out loud we have to form intelligent sentences. We have to concentrate more on what we’re praying about.
- Keep a Prayer Journal handy so you can jot down different feelings and thoughts that come to mind whilst you’re before the Lord. You could even try writing your own prayers in your Journal!
- Keep track of your prayer needs in your Prayer Journal.
- Try adding variety to your prayer time by including praise, thanksgiving and singing.
- Pray with someone else.
The Church of England has produced a booklet of prayers to use during the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Click on the image below to download.